Friday, July 18, 2014

Would You Like to Party With Me?

Today's post is all about YOU!  Whether you are a teacher, a parent, or both, I understand completely how busy you are.  In fact, you are probably so busy, that you take little time for yourself whether that be sitting down for a few minutes to read, rest, or to indulge in a little pampering that you so deserve.

When I was working full time and had an only child, I had the money and some time to visit the nail salon for a mani, pedi, or both. However, it was still difficult to arrange for childcare, and I never felt comfortable spending that much money on my nails.  Most of my "extra" money was spent on my family and for my classroom.  Plus, I never quite got used to the harsh chemical smell of the nail salon.

Now, many years later, I am a mother to two young boys and the oldest of the three is in college. I have become a stay-at-home-mom, homeschool mom, teacher-author, and literacy tutor.  I thought the days of having my nails professionally done was over, and I was ok with that.  After all, I now have less money and less time.  

Then, I discovered Jamberry Nails.  As I requested a sample, I was doubtful that these vinyl nail wraps would be affordable, durable, and easy to apply.  I tried the samples and became hooked!  I immediately ordered a set of nails wraps for $15- which- is enough for about (2) manicures and (1) pedicure or (3) manicures.  That is $5 per mani.  Yes, I could afford this!  I watched the application video on the official site and was beyond pleased at the results.

Then I hosted a Jamberry Nails Facebook party where I was able to earn free products, meet new friends, and have FUN, all in the comfort of my own home while my consultant did all the work!

In fact, I was so pleased with this product that I became a-  wait for this-






To say I am excited about this new adventure is an understatement!  Jamberry Nails were created by women for women, just like you and me!  I have never been in direct sales and have only hosted one party many years ago for Pampered Chef.







To celebrate my new adventure, I am hosting a Launch Party on Facebook next week, and I would love for you to join in on the fun, games, giveaways, and prizes!  There is no pressure to purchase; you can come and go as you please without leaving your house!  If you are at all curious, have questions, are interested in hosting your own Facebook party (where I do all the work for you and you can earn free products), I warmly and enthusiastically invite you to my party.

Please send me an email at teachermomof3@comcast.net with a link to your personal Facebook page.  I will then request to be your friend, and can send you your official invitation with a link to the party page!  Please title your email I Want to Party.  



If you would like to browse through my Jamberry store to learn more, watch an application video, or to place an order (special deal:  Buy (3) get one FREE!) click  here.

I so look forward to hearing from you, and can't wait to party with all of you!

Have a great weekend!


Pinterest Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I too just became a Jamberry Nail Consultant! I have not had much luck lately, but I just set out samples in hope that things pick up!! I wish you the best of luck!! Yippy!! Another PA Blogger! I am a proud new follower! Please stop by my blog, follow, and possibly sign up for the August/September LIFT Package Teacher Exchange! I look forward to future posts! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ~Kimberly
    LIFTPackages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...