Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Puppy Love!

I have been MIA for awhile and thought that joining Sugar and Spice's Wordless Wednesday linky party would be a fantastic way to get back into the swing of things!

 

http://secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com/2014/04/wordless-wednesday-linky-party-picture.html



I snapped this pic today as I was working with my youngest son.  These sweet dachshunds (along with their baby sister) bring me so much ~JOY~!



What brings you joy?  Tell me about it in comments.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!
 

Pinterest Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Aw, they are so sweet! I love my dog. What brings me the most joy are my boys! They can seriously light up my face in a split second!

    Sarah
    Permanently Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah~ I agree... I have three boys and there is a lot of "joyful noise" in my house! Thanks for stopping by! Lauren

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love warm, sunny days! Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes.... spring is finally here in PA and the sun does bring me much joy and motivation! Thanks for stopping by! Lauren

      Delete
  3. My puppy does too!!!!!! Most of my joy comes from my hubby and our families!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haley- Family (including fur babies) is what it is all about! Thanks for stopping by! Lauren

      Delete
  4. So so cute!! :). I'm with you - my little doggie brings me so much joy! And napping lol. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this linky! And yes, I am a big fan of naps and snacks! Thanks for stopping by! Lauren

      Delete
  5. My 3 pups bring me tons of joy. I love their head tilts when I talk to them. :) So sweet!
    Cassie
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three dogs as well. I am sure that my Java understands every word I say! The tilted heads are so adorable! Thanks for stopping by! Lauren

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...