Monday, November 11, 2013

MIA and a Few Freebies for You!

Lately, I have been everywhere but here on my blog.  I have a few posts I'm working on for the rest of November and am busy preparing for the next blog hop! I have been spending a lot of time on my Facebook page where the November Frenzy is still going strong!  You have all day to visit teachers' pages and download incredible FREEBIES!  Click the picture below to visit my Facebook page.

Photo: The ship sets sail at 8am EST and will pull into dock at 8pm on Monday November 11th!  Be sure to fill your luggage with tons of treasures!  There are 6 hops going on at once!  Link to all the maps in the first comment!



In other news, I had the opportunity to guest blog over at A Tender Teacher for Special Needs.  I shared my Top 10 Thanksgiving Books for Kids and have a FREEBIE for you as well!  Just click the picture below to read the post and to download your graphic organizers.


 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2U0oTImEeV2LVVvSUY0U1NnNlE/edit?usp=sharing


To all the Veterans, past, present, and future, I thank you and appreciate your sacrifices!

 

 

Pinterest Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...