Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Book Whisperer: Why Independent Reading Is a MUST and a FREEBIE!

As of late, I have been here, there, and everywhere!  Today, you will find me in a tropical paradise!  Well, not literally, but rather virtually, as I am guest blogging for my very dear and sweet friend Martha from~

My Primary Paradise

 I love hanging out in her "paradise" because she always has such clever,practical ideas, you can't beat the ambiance, and I always leave inspired and refreshed!  Today I am blogging about my reading of the ever-popular professional book, The Book Whisperer.  I have not been this invigorated since I read Regie Routman's Invitations: Changing as Teachers and Learners K-12, w-a-y back in 1991.

Stop on over to Martha's blog where I share a few take-aways from my reading of chapters one and two and have a FREEBIE for you! 

Enjoy!




Pinterest Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for guest blogging! Definitely adding The Book Whisperer to my summer reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a pleasure, Martha! I'm almost to the end of the book and I don't want it to end! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  2. I'll be adding it to my reading list too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...