Friday, June 28, 2013

Mystery Readers with FREEBIES!

Happy, happy Friday!  I am not here today, but you can find me guest blogging today over at~


Click here to learn all about how to implement a Mystery Reader program in your classroom!  I give a brief overview, a few tips, and include some FREEBIES to get you started! 

Also, if you enjoy reading my blog, please vote for me for the Top 25 Teacher Mom blogs for 2013. Click the button below .  You can vote once a day until July 9!

 

 And finally, today is the last day that my What Are Jellyfish? informational reading packet will be 50% off (just $1.75!). You can read all about how I used this packet and a simple, fun, and gorgeous jellyfish craft my boys and I made by clicking the picture below.



Have a blessed weekend!

Pinterest Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...