Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Currently

It's here!  June is finally HERE!  Can you tell that I love, love summer?  Time for Farley's Currently!


~I enjoy watching mysteries and court dramas and 48 Hours is one of my favorites!

~My boys has their last day of school yesterday!  WOOT!  I'm so excited to spend many lazy days hanging out with them!  They already have big plans for the summer!

~We are trying to go to closing on a short sale house we have *almost* bought.  I say almost because we keep running in circles with the bank.  Word of advice:  NEVER purchase a house via a short sale.  The red tape and headaches are not worth the savings!

~It's been a very challenging year, and I'm dreaming of being at the beach. The smell of the salt water, the feel of the ocean breeze, and the serene sight of the majestic sea soothes my soul!

~My home office is beyond messy.  Clutter everywhere and I detest clutter!  I just finished an online class and my kids' end of the school year papers are every-where! Monday, yes Monday I will clean and organize my office!

~The #1 item on my vacay list is sunscreen!  I have had skin cancer, surgery, and reconstructive surgery and I NEVER want to go through that again.  I wear sunscreen every.single.day, (12) months a year.  I must also take books or my kids' Kindle Fire to read, read, read!  And since I don't have a Smart Phone (gasp!), I need to take my laptop to keep up with my social media!

Farley's Currently is always so much fun!  Come join the fun and link up here.

I'll be back tomorrow with a Flag Day FREEBIE for you!

10 comments:

  1. I could totally visualize myself at the beach with your description! I haven't been to the beach in years, it is def on my summer bucket list! I also MUST clean my spare bedroom/office... I really have let it go over the past several months with all the spring hustle and bustle!

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kelli! I say we forget cleaning the office and head to the beach! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your summer, I have 4 more days. This year flew by soooo fast!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! Yes, this year went way too fast... I'm trying to slow down time so my babies don't grow up! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  3. Yay for summer vacation! And I'm with you, I want to be at the beach. I'm your newest follower, I found you on Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana! So glad to have you as a follower! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  4. Good luck with buying the house! And thank you for the sunscreen reminder... I *try* to wear sunscreen 12 months a year (especially because I live at the beach) but I can get lazy about it... then I read a post like yours and it will motivate me to get back on that wagon because it is so very important!

    Your blog is adorable! I am your newest follower!
    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christy! Yes, sunscreen is a must. Not sure how I got skin cancer because I was always a stickler for wearing it! Oh, I would love to live at the beach! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  5. I would love to be at the beach. Good luck with buying a house! I am your newest follower!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi! Thanks, and I'm hoping we get to close on this house soon! :-) Lauren

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...