Saturday, May 18, 2013

Remembering our Forces: A FREEBIE for You!

Today is Armed Forces Day and although it is not a federal holiday like Memorial Day, it is still a day to pause, reflect, and thank the men and women who serve our country.

In honor of these holidays, I have a FREEBIE for you today! 


This little packet includes patriotic-themed writing stationery and an information sheet about Armed Forces Day and "dog tags". Just click the picture above to download your freebies from Google Drive.  All of these printables are from my informational reading packet "Why Do We Celebrate Memorial Day?" available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store here.

In other news, I want to remind you that you still have one more day to grab my Initial Blends activity packet that is available on Educents for just $3.30


This 160 page bundle features word work for initial blends and student-made posters, all done in a fun, fruity smoothie design.  This is available in my store for $7 so you are receiving 50% off!  It will never be offered at this price again.  Go grab your deal!  You can purchase and download from Educents by clicking the picture above.

Lots of changes are brewing on the horizon... it's all good, very good!  After I finish my on-line class, I will share some of my exciting news with you!

Have a blessed weekend... the end of the year is almost here.  Hang in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...