Welcome to another
It appears that spring is finally here!! We began the month with cold, frigid temperatures and I know that some of you have had snow this month! Time to welcome spring! Today's feature is from Lisa at~
...and her items are perfect to bring a little spring fun into your classroom!
Lisa is a second grade teacher who in addition to blogging also sells her teacher resources here on Teacher's Pay Teachers. She has a great selection of literacy, math, and Common Core aligned materials all at fantastic prices!
First up is Lisa's Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring creative writing activity.
This unique and fun writing activity for first through third grades also includes an adorable bird craftivity!
Highlights from this packet include:
- Brainstorming sheets and framed writing sheets for students to write verses saying goodbye to winter and hello to spring
- Skill focus: elaborating sentences with details
- Rough draft page and stationery paper for the final, published copy
- A simple, but super cute bird craftivity complete with tracers for students to use.
- Pictures of a sample bulletin board display with the writing and birds.
Next, is Robin Red- Breast, another innovative spring literacy resource that is CCSS aligned to reading for information.
Highlights of this packet for grades 1-3 includes:
- Cards with informational text about robins that you post around the room for students to read
- Students have to read the cards to ask and answer the 5W questions and to determine the main idea
- Thinking map, brainstorming sheet, and Brace Map about robins
- Recording sheets and writing paper
You get all (26) pages for just $2.50!! Click the preview pic above to see the complete listing and to purchase the packet.
I thank Second Grade Stories for sharing her well-made and interesting literacy resources with us! Make sure you stop by her blog and show her some love!
**If you are interested in submitting a literacy or picture book seasonal item for me to feature, please complete the form here on Google Drive. I am now accepting submissions for spring, May, May Day, Mother's Day, Children's Book Week, and Memorial Day.
Have a super, sunny, weekend!