Welcome to Seasonal Saturday where I feature the products of two teacher-authors each week. Spring is in the air here in south, central PA, and I could not be more excited! I am not by any stretch of the imagination a cold weather girl and am anxiously awaiting my favorite season~summer!
Today's items are sure to cause a case of spring fever, as it's all about butterflies and an Earth Day celebration!
First up is Teresa Williams, TpT author and blogger over at
Teresa submitted a literacy and math activity resource titled
Here is what is included in this (59) page resource packet designed for grades kindergarten to second grade:
- Math centers including adorable activities for addition and subtraction using butterfly jars
- Tons of literacy printables!
- An emergent reader that integrates math and reading with rhyme and counting.
- An informative reader that explains the life cycle of the butterfly.
- (12) vocabulary cards
- Synonym and antonym word work
- Write your own butterfly story stationery sheet
And more! Click the picture below to see the complete listing and to purchase this beautiful packet!
Next up is Martha who is no stranger to my blog, as she has been featured before and has been a guest blogger for me. From New Jersey, Martha has experience as a first grade teacher and most recently has been working as an RTI teacher. She is the author of the very informative and interactive blog~
Earth Day is celebrated April 22 and Martha's newly updated packet is perfect to use with first through third grades!
Highlights of this (23) page packet include:
- Activities that integrate science, math, and literacy
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle posters
- Informative reading pages that explain the importance of Earth Day and natural resources
- "Seepy Sandwich" science experiment
- Math color by sum printable
- Acrostic poem
- Quilt project
- Earth flip-up pattern that can be used as a writing pattern for a bulletin board display
Be sure to check out these ladies' blogs and Teacher Pay Teacher stores! They are extremely talented, offer creative teaching tips, and their friendly customer service can't be beat!
**If you are interested in submitting a literacy or picture book seasonal item for me to feature, please complete the form here on Google Drive. I am now accepting submissions for April, spring, Arbor Day, Earth Day,National Library Week, May Day, Mother's Day, Children's Book Week, and Memorial Day.
May you have a restful weekend and have time to enjoy the splendor and beauty of the season!