Friday, April 5, 2013

FREEBIE Friday!


 Boy in a Butterfly Patch

 At last, I think I can say, spring has sprung!!!!!!!
The robins are here, we have not had snow in over a week, baseball practice started, the sun is shining (finally!), and temps were 60 today!  WOOT!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my Seasonal Saturday post for tomorrow, but I wanted to pop in to tell you about a new FREEBIE that I posted on my Facebook page.




Last week I needed a fish graphic organizer and started playing around.  I made (5) reading comprehension graphic organizers with an under the sea theme that can be used for any text. I'm not sure if I'll add to this or not... if you would like more pages, leave me a comment with a specific request, and I will be happy to accommodate you! This tiny little freebie has organizers for main idea and details, cause and effect, and vocabulary.  Click here to"like" my page and grab your freebie!

I'll sea see you tomorrow for a SpRiNg edition of Seasonal Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. We think it's about Spring in NC too (we hope!). Gotta love graphic organizers!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tamra and Sarah! I love your beautiful state of N.C.!! My son was accepted at Elon Univ. but then changed his mind at the last minute! :-) Lauren

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...