Sunday, March 10, 2013

St. Patrick's Day FREEBIES

Today is supposed to be my day of "rest", but I wanted to share a little something with you for St. Patrick's Day!  If you will be celebrating this fun holiday this week, be sure to grab these FREEBIES I have for you to make lesson planning just a wee bit easier!


Learn about the legend of the shamrock, complete an Is, Can, Does map for leprechauns, and I included a holiday theme stationery sheet for any writing prompt.


Click the pic above to get your freebies from Google Drive!

These freebies are from my St. Patrick's Day literacy unit featuring (5) informative reading texts, vocabulary, task cards, a narrative prompt, and more! If you like what you see, you might want to check it out by clicking the picture below to see the complete listing.  It's just $3.50 for (36) pages!



Some how in the crazy chaos of life with two small children and two precious puppies, I hope to find some rest and refreshment today.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...