Saturday, February 16, 2013

Seasonal Saturdays- Promote Your Items Here!


 

 Do you have a literacy packet/product that is based on a current seasonal picture book that you would like featured on my blog?  Do you have a seasonal literacy packet (not about a specific book) that centers around a season or holiday that you would like me to feature? 

Each Saturday I will feature two submissions. Literacy packets submitted can be free or paid, but must contain a current or upcoming seasonal theme for grades preschool to grade 2.

I am now taking submissions for Lent, Saint Patrick's Day, spring, and Easter.  If you are interested, complete the form that is posted on Google Drive.

Once I have your information, I will create a blog post with links to your product and to your blog or Facebook page.  This will be a great way for us to collaborate and share our love of reading and teaching! 

See here for my very first Seasonal Saturday blog post! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Aylin! I'm really excited about this! :-) Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I can't wait to see what is out there!!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! I'm looking forward to it too! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...