Friday, February 1, 2013

Comprehension Kick-Off FREEBIE!

Are you ready for some..... football???


I live in Steelers' terrority.... I work in Ravens' terrirority... I have three boys, and I do not even like football!  LOL  But, alas, I am learning to appreciate the game and am excited to support my boys this weekend with a little superbowl party!!

Of course, the teacher in me can't help but sneak in a little learning this weekend as well.  My boys are struggling a bit with identifying the most important details and main idea of what they read. Like most boys, they enjoy nonfiction, so I plan to use these graphic organizers with them. They will also work for fiction texts as well!  Click here to grab these two printables from Google Drive.




 Graphics by:

free clip art

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
    


Have a super weekend!
Freebie Fridays

9 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for the adorable freebie! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Khrys! Thanks for letting me know that you liked the organizers! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  2. Very cute! My students will love this and think it is wonderful to have football in it. The Super Bowl is all that my third graders have talked about all week!

    Thanks a bunch!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Andrea! Glad you stopped by. My 7 yr old is excited about the Super Bowl too! Have a great weekend!!! :-) Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love these graphic organizers...and I know my little 1st graders, especially the boys, will too!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Aylin

    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome! My boys love them too! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! :-) Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, these are SOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to add them to my sports unit. Thanks for sharing!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome, Merinda! Glad you can use them with your sports unit! :-) Lauren

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...