Saturday, December 22, 2012

Popcorn

My house is a disaster with glitter, toys, sprinkles, and Christmas crafts everywhere. At this moment, I'm baking spritzer cookies with my little ones.  I wanted to come to my blog while the cookies are baking to share two quick things with you!

First, my Dolch Sight Word Popcorn game is now only $1!!  This is a fun game that kids love! I actually created this game last year at the request of a group of first graders I was working with for reading intervention. Use in centers or small groups. Click the picture below to see the listing in my TpT store.

 

You can grab the matching bookmarks and reader's log for FREE.  Just click here.

Second, I found this yummy and so very easy recipe for Christmas popcorn. This fun treat is made by drizzling melted white chocolate on popcorn and then garnishing with rainbow sprinkles.  I haven't made it yet, as I am planning to do so it as a New Year's Eve treat.  It would make a cute snack to take in to students after Christmas vacation!

Check out the blog Easie Peasie for the complete recipe and step-by-step directions with pictures  I can't use the author's pictures without permission, but just hop on over to Tiffany's blog and see for yourself.

I'm back to the kitchen to finish baking, do a little taste testing and cleaning up the monstrous mess!

Have a super weekend!!!!  Post a comment and share what you are up to today!  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link to Easie Peasie. My pirategirl and I are making white chocolate sprinkle popcorn for gifts tomorrow:) Merry Christmas!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Merinda! Have fun with your daughter, and I wish you many Christmas blessings! Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...