Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Today is National Games Day!!  Big or small, young or old, we all love games.  That got me thinking about games I loved as a child (back in the dark ages before video games!).

Here is one that I played almost everyday one summer with the neighborhood kids when I was in elementary school~

Game of Life
 

 And another one that I fondly remember playing with my mother and grandmother~

 Go to the Head of the Class

To celebrate, I have discounted my Popcorn Dolch Sight Word game to a $1!! A group of first graders I worked with last year asked me to make this for them. It is kid-tested and approved.  Great for small groups and centers!  A "print and go" center all ready to use after Christmas vacay!



 And finally, I want to congratulate Heather from The Busy Busy Hive for reaching 200+ blog followers!  Woot!  She is celebrating BIG time with a huge giveaway!! Prizes include a $20 Target gift card (woo-hoo!), Teacher-Friendly pencil sharpener, and various products from TpT sellers. Imagine winning and having lots of goodies to take back to your classroom after the holidays!  Click the button below to enter!


Have a fun, fun day with your sweet little ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...