Saturday, October 20, 2012

Goin' To The Pumpkin Patch and A Chance For A FREEBIE!!

Month of October Owl

The month is almost over, and I'm finally headed to the pumpkin patch! Even though I have tons of product ideas swirling in my head and numerous blog posts to finish, I am celebrating surviving the first marking period with a family fun day at my local pumpkin festival!

To avoid burn-out and to spend some much-needed family time, I'm taking a little break this weekend so I can start the new marking period refreshed and ready to hit the ground running!

And because I appreciate you all so much, the first three followers to leave a comment with their fav fall activity, will receive my Pumpkin Patch Dolch Sight Word Phrases packet for FREE!  Don't forget to leave your email address!

Enjoy your weekend... take time to enjoy the beauty and blessings of the season.

 Kids with Fall Pumpkins

  

8 comments:

  1. Love picking pumpkins!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I emailed your packet! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  2. I would love your sight word packet! Hope you enjoyed the day with your family at the Pumpkin Patch!

    Susan

    skeller@buhlerschoolsorg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! We had a picture-perfect day! I emailed your packet! :-) Lauren

      Delete
  3. This looks fab! Have fun picking pumpkins!
    Kirsty
    littlelearners101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing pumpkin activities with my kids at school. My own kids are all grown uo and tis way I can still be a kid.
    Jackie
    jw2054@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...