Friday, October 19, 2012

For Me, A BOO! and a FREEBIE For You!

One of the many things I love about the blogging community, besides the support, encouragement, friendship, inspiration, and professionalism, is the FUN!!  Speaking of FUN...
 I have been BOO-ed!!!!!! 

 

 Thank you to these fabulous bloggers for booing me!

Photobucket
Teach With Laughter

 Tori from Tori's Teaching Tips is hosting this very fun and clever linky party!!

 
 Here are the rules:

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above BOO-ed pic and these "rules" into your post.
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:

And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
 

My Favorite October Activities!

  • My Fall Festival Short Vowel packet!  I worked long and hard on this to help my intervention students have a fun way to review short vowels during our small group time.  You can also use the activities for literacy centers or working with words time!  75 pages of fall fun!


  • My Fall Theme Speech Therapy Packet for/k/ and /g/.  I created this for my five year old son who is in speech therapy.  Kid tested;  kid approved!
 The Three Friends and the Pumpkins (Scholastic SeeSaw Book Club)


  • I love, love this book by Tomie dePaola, one of my favorite authors!  The perfect read to self book for firsties!
Graphics by KPM Doodles and Scrappin Doodles
  •  And finally!  a FREEBIE for you!  Click the pic above to grab a simple phonemic awareness game with a fall theme I made for my kinders.  I just finished it yesterday and will be adding more activities and game cards to it soon.  Just add a die and game markers.  Students roll the die and advance that many spaces.  If they land on a letter, they say a word that begins (or ends) with that letter.  If they land on a picture, they say the beginning (or ending) sound and letter.  
I'm sharing the BOO! with these wonderful bloggers.  Make sure you check out their blogs!

3 comments:

  1. There was a sudden opportunity at precisely the grade I wanted at exactly the school I was hoping for,
    dissertation topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea behind this blog post For Me, A BOO! and a FREEBIE For You is outstanding,

    dissertationediting uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a blaster information shared. Looks to me a great feature to make your website great to visit. Thanks
    Paper Writing Services

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...