Saturday, September 1, 2012

Farewell Summer Freebies!

To celebrate the unofficial end of summer, completion of our first week of school, and Labor day, I am at the beach for a long weekend with family! 



Last week was an amazing week with students, colleagues, and my own children. I have more pictures of my classroom to share with you as well as show you how I have used some of my literacy items with my kiddos.

However, that will have to wait a bit, as I need to savor every minute of this holiday weekend! 

Enjoy two of my beach-theme literacy items that are now FREE!!!  I appreciate you following my little blog and for your friendly, thoughtful comments.  Hurry!  These items will only be free until Monday evening or whenever I return from the beach!


Day At The Beach!  Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Word Game



Beach Party Pre-Primer Sight Word Board Game




May you have a relaxing weekend and have time to refresh before you head back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...