Monday, August 27, 2012

Lunchbox Love Notes!

Hooray!  It's the first day of school!  I'm stopping by just for a minute to share the "lunchbox love notes" that I made for my two young sons.  I like to write them love notes and place in their lunchbox to let them know that I am thinking of them and to offer encouragement.  Sometimes I write the notes on napkins.  I just made these little notes for this first week of school.

 If you have daughters and they don't like Star Wars, these are for you!

 And finally, these will work for boys or girls!

Graphics:  www.scrappindoodles.com

Just print, sign your name, and place in your child's lunchbox!


Click here to grab your FREE copy of these love notes!

If you have a special request for a lunchbox love note, leave me a comment, and I will do my best to make one just for your precious little one!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. So cute:) I just wish it didn't say "first day" on so many of them...they would be great to use throughout the year if they were more generic about the day, but thank you!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMmoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, I added a few more that are generic enough to use on any day. Thanks for the suggestion! Click above where it says "here" to see the new ones. :-) Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...