Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Would You Like A New Custom-Made Blog??

Have you checked out Design by Christi?  A week or so ago, I contacted her about creating a custom-made blog for my classroom that I will use in the fall to communicate with parents, document my professional learning goals, and showcase student accomplishments.  She was incredible:  talented, creative, professional, and kept in constant contact with me.  Oh, and did I mention that she completed my blog in two (yes, you read that correctly!)  TWO days!

Take a peek at my classroom blog hereChristi took my vision and brought it to life!  I am so excited to share this with my students and parents when school begins!

Now, that I have my classroom blog ready to launch, I have been dreaming about a new design for this blog.  Hmmm... I'm thinking of having it coordinate with my classroom design.  I want to keep the owl theme, but have it be a bit more polished and professional.  I'd like to add pages at the top and streamline it since I do not like clutter on a website... it is too distracting for me.  Now, clutter, in my office, that is another story!


Head on over to Christi's to help her celebrate her one month anniversary of her design blog!! She is having a giveaway:  a total, custom-made blog design that is loaded with options!  Click her button below to enter!  This is a $45 value!



Design by Christi 
 
 
Don't forget to look at her portfolio!  You will be amazed at what she has accomplished in just a month!

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! Christi did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gave me goosebumps reading what you wrote. I made my husband come read it too. :) Good luck in my giveaway, girlfriend!
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Christi, I just wrote from the heart! I wrote it more to say thank you than to win the giveaway (which you know I really, really want). :-) You were so personable and are so gifted. You will do very well, no doubt! Lauren

      Delete
  3. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.
    website design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...