I love Sundays... it's a day of rest, I get to go to church, and it's usually the only day my husband has off work. Yesterday was a very good day... slow-paced, I went shopping with my oldest son, chatted with my sis/BFF, and my father joined us for dinner (roasted corn on the cob and roasted hot dogs over the fire pit!)
However, yesterday was even more special! The terrific Tori from
Thank you so, so much, Tori! You really, sincerely made my day!! Please be sure to hop on over to her blog for oodles of fun and informative tips!
Now there are a few rules to follow when receiving this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7 random facts about me:
- My name is Lauren and my father named me after his fav actress, Lauren Bacall.
- In August, my oldest son will be a freshman in college and my youngest will be a kindergartner!
- Before selling on TPT, I sold children's clothing and my home-made diaper cakes on my own website.
- I drink coffee almost all day long!
- I have taught all grades as a specialist and classroom teacher from Preschool to grade 12, with the exception of grades 9 and 10.
- I got to hear and meet/talk with one of my favorite authors, Avi, two times.
- I listen only to classical music in my home office and Christian music in the car.
I have awarded these wonderful bloggers the Versatile Award! Take a much-needed break and enjoy browsing through their blogs! I sure did! Congrats to you all!