Blogging is still so new to me, and I am very thankful and appreciative for all of my followers. Back in May, I began this adventure to connect with teachers and specialists, to share, and to learn. WOW! I have learned so much from all of my new bloggy friends. You have inspired and supported me, and for that I say thank you!
This award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favorite", and it is given to "new, up and coming bloggers."
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
Here are the blogs I have awarded the Liebster Blog to:
- Nicole from Lanier's Lions
- Rikki from The Hive
- The REAL Teachers of Orange County
- Jenny from Owls Things First
- Dani from Patterson's Porch
Congratulations, ladies!!! Be sure to show them some bloggy love and check out their blogs. You'll be glad you did!
Stay cool, relax, and don't work too hard!