Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting! Click the button below to visit her blog and join in on the fun!
Link up and share a little about yourself!
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I live in PA, but teach in MD. I live almost on the Mason-Dixon line!
2. My current position is a reading specialist and literacy coach for preschool to grade 5 in a Christian school.
3. I am about to start my 24th year of teaching!
4. I started blogging on May 24, 2012- on my mother's birthday! :-)
5. Blogging tip: If you see an established blog author or an author whose blog you're interested in, looking for guest bloggers, be sure to contact the author. I have guest blogged several times and it was a great opportunity to meet new friends, learn from others, and let others know a little about me.
Make sure you link up! I am enjoying meeting new bloggers just like me!