Sunday, July 1, 2012

Comic Relief

It seems many of us are keeping "our noses to the grindstone" and working super hard this summer! Last night as I was up late working on a presentation, my 8 year old nephew (who was also having trouble sleeping) asked me what I was working on.  

I told him it was "stuff" for a teacher meeting.  He was shocked and said, "I thought teachers were done working for the summer."  I replied with a smile, "Teachers are never finished working!"


It's sizzling hot outside, my brain has been on overload, and I'm a little burned out.  As I was hunting for cartoons/comics for my presentation, I ran across these.  They made me laugh and I hope they bring a smile to your face as well.


Today is my day of rest... time to refresh, regroup, and maybe take a nap!

Have a super Sunday!





Teacher Cartoon #6233 by Andertoons 





Teacher Cartoon by Andertoons

5 comments:

  1. I gave you an award! Come see it at:
    Tori's Teacher Tips
    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori- You MADE my day!!!!! I thank you so much for the award! I'll be blogging to thank you and to invite friends to your blog on Tuesday! Smiles, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! You are amazingly organized Lauren I am envious:) I love Owls so I just had to keep visiting your sweet blog.
    I am so happy to be your newest follower. Drop on over and visit me when you have a chance.

    Happy Blogging
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your cartoons!! They put a smile on my face!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those cartoons. They both gave me a chuckle. You know I love to laugh!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...