Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrating Baby Steps! Everyone Wins!


Fourth of July Balloons

 On May 24, 2012, I started my blog with nervous apprehension. There are so many incredible blogs out there that inspired and encouraged me.  Would I have anything worthwhile to offer?  I wasn't sure then, and I still wonder.  In any case, I set a small goal for myself to reach 100 followers by the time I returned to school in August.  

Imagine my surprise when I attained that goal this week!  I thank all of my followers for your sweet comments and for the numerous ways you have blessed me!  Please know how much I appreciate you and your support!


So, to celebrate this baby step, my celebration giveaway is one where everyone wins!!  YAY!


Click the pics below to grab your free copies of two of my products.  

The first one, "Hoppin Back To School" is a fun get-to-know you board game for kids during the first week back to school. Designed to help build a community of learners, to learn about one another, and to practice routines and procedures.

The second one,'Learn Basic Colors Star Wars Theme", teaches color identification and recognition by sorting color cards.  I created this for my four year old nephew who is Autistic and has an obsession with Star Wars!









This is my way of saying "Thank you so very much" from the bottom of my heart!  Grab your copies now!  These freebies will be offered only until Friday evening!

Firecracker

Have a safe and very fun holiday!!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so proud of you! The freebies are great-thank you!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 followers!!! :) Thank you so much for the cute freebies!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers. How exciting:) Thank you for sharing the freebies :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great freebies, Lauren. Both of them are very useful. Congrats on reaching 100 followers and happy 4th!

    Cindy
    Primary Reading Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for reaching 100 followers and to 100 more! Thanks for the great freebies.
    Kathy
    kswitzky@usd345.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so very much! I appreciate you taking time to leave comments, and I hope your students enjoy the freebies! Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebies!! Congratulations on 100!!

    Melissa
    frogsinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you on reaching a blogging milestone. And, thanks for the 2 games. I love them both!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on reaching 100! I know exactly how you feel. I never thought any one would be interested in following me too! Thank you for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...