Friday, June 22, 2012

Making Memories

Whew!  I am very glad it's Friday... I was very productive this week and got much accomplished.  I've decided that I am going to take Friday through Sunday off from writing blog posts.  I'm in the midst of writing and creating several packets and guest blog posts.  I need to remember that summer is for making memories and spending precious time with my sons.  


So, since today we are going to the library and to the pool and Noah has his final t-ball game, I'm going to keep this short.

I just wanted to share with you what I worked on yesterday.  I'm adding to the reader response packet I shared with you yesterday.  I'm aligning it with our Treasures reading program for kinder to grade 2.  It will have graphic organizers for reader response and active, comprehension strategies mini-posters.  Here's a sneak peak at the making connections component:




I was so excited to use Miss Law's brand new font (Miss Law Primer).  She has this and other very cool fonts for FREE in her TPT store.  Check it out here!

Ok, I'm off to have some fun!  Have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following! We are now following you! I am MUCH more laid back after having kiddos then I thought I would be!!!! I was sure I was going to be very on top of it and have perfectly behaved little cherubs! I am laughing as I type this because one of my twins is pushing the other up so that she can climb onto the couch! Oh well, so much more fun this way!!! :)
    Lisen
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your weekend away! Don't worry about it until Monday but... I have awarded you The Lovely Blog award! Stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Aimee
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee- You MADE my day!!! I'm so very honored by the award and you have no idea how encouraging this is to me. Thanks so much!!! P.S. I don't think I can wait until Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...