Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Job Well Done! FREEBIE

So it all started with an idea I had for creating medals for the kids at my sister's annual 4th of July picnic.  My beloved sis and her husband host a super-fun and delish picnic on this fun holiday.  Here's a pic of her at my oldest son's high school graduation a few weeks ago-
L-R-  My sister, my son, me
 My sister is organizing the games for the kids, and I made the medals for them.  Just print on vellum or card stock, laminate, hole punch, and thread a ribbon through the top for kids to wear.  Click on the pic below to get your free copy of these medals.



Then, I was inspired to make a few more to use in the classroom.  I made some birthday badges and reading reward ones as well. 
I'll use these to celebrate my little cuties' birthdays and for meeting reading achievements, both big and small!  I hope you find these fun and useful as well.  I'll be adding more to these, so stay tuned!

Please share your favorite ways to reward students and/or your July 4th plans!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you!! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supre cute! I am so glad that you stopped by my blog because I was then able to find yours! I love it!



    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping, by Mrs. Jordan! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sister is beautiful ;) I love what you did!! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids love stuff like this! I like the yoda one :) Very cute!!

    ❤- Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    Ps. I'm having a big 100 follower giveaway and would love for you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Stephanie! I'm heading on over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Thank you so much! They are precious and so is your blog!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...