Friday, June 1, 2012

In the Blink of An Eye!

Happy Friday!  Just a short little post today because... this is a big weekend for my oldest son!  He graduates from high school on Sunday, and I am busy getting things ready and trying to mentally prepare for this emotional day.  I won't be posting anything new this weekend, other than to remind all of you mothers with young children to cherish every minute, for in the blink of an eye, they are all grown up!

I am so blessed that I also have two younger sons- one about to start kindergarten and one about to start first grade!  Yes, I will have the oldest in college and the youngest in kindergarten in the fall!  Life is good!

 

Here's a pic of all three of my boys after one of Alex's lacrosse games


 I'm off to enjoy my favorite snack to soothe my soul!







Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...