Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Guest Blogging At Kindergarten Lifestyle!



 I'm just so excited and sincerely honored to tell you that I have my very first guest blogging gig today!  Head on over to my new friend, Jeannie, at Kindergarten Lifestyle I am a huge fan of her fabulous blog and have learned so much from her!  Plus, she is just as sweet as can be and creates high quality and fun products for teachers!

My post on Jeannie's blog is about my amazing day at a Dr. Jean workshop a few weeks ago.  I learned so much and wanted to share with you!

So, hurry and  head on over to Jeannie's blog!!!!



I'm off to to the "Tootie Ta!"



2 comments:

  1. I just read your post on Kindergarten Lifestyle and I am now your newest follower. :)

    Kiss your brain... it was a fabulous post!

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Erica! LOL- I did kiss my brain! Thanks so much for taking time to stop by! Lauren

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...