Thursday, June 14, 2012

Guest Bloggers wanted!

Do you enjoy blogging or want to get your feet wet in the blogging world?  I am looking for guest bloggers for the summer! 

I just started this blog a few weeks ago, so I don't have many followers yet.   My target audience is comprised of elementary literacy teachers and moms. I am also trying to develop a niche for those whose children/students are in speech therapy, have Asperger's or other Autism spectrum disorders ,or Selective Mutism. 



I already have a mom that will blog about life with an Autistic pre-schooler and offer tips for teachers from a mom's point of view.  In addition, I have a young man with Asperger's who will blog about his journey and offer insight from a student's point of view.

Any literacy, speech therapy, special education, or other topic related to elementary students, parenting, and teaching is welcome!

I look forward to hearing from you!


If you are interested, please send me a message to
teachermomof3@comcast.net
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...