Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blog Award!


WOW!  I am so very, very happy and honored that I have been awarded the Lovely Blog Award by Pencils Books and Dirty Looks!



Thank you so much for making my day and for the encouragement!

Make sure you visit Aimee's blog for fun and informative posts!
  
Once you receive the award, you must follow 3 rules:
 

1.  Follow the person that gave you the award
2.  Link back to the person that gave you the award
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers



Here are the amazing bloggers I am passing the award to.  Click on their badges to visit their blogs!


Congratulations!!!!!!






















Photobucket






Transitional Kinder with Mrs.O












Where Seconds Count








Swimming Into Learning






TIPS






Love Those Kinders!












Mrs. Seymour's super stars






Middle Grades Maven


Primary Reading Party






Polkadots and Pencils

9 comments:

  1. Thank you SOOOO much! I will be checking out the other blogs too.
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Thank you so much! This is such a blessing. I will most definitely check out the other blogs and try to decide on the next batch! There are so many wonderful blogs!!

    Brittany
    Stickers and Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lauren! You really made my day! I'm headed over to visit all of the other blogs and am your newest follower! Your blog is adorable and I just love your colors and graphics! Now if I can just figure out how to put the button on my blog! LOL
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are quite welcome and it is most deserved!
    Linda- To put the button on your blog: right click on the button in my post and save as an image to your computer, Then go to your blog and click layout after you log in. Click add a gadget and then add a picture and you can then upload. Just let me know if this is confusing! Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your site through the award link and am your newest follower! Congrats!!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! This is awesome! Now, I am searching for 15 blogs to award!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome, Lacie! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...